- About Us
- Spare Parts
- Contact Us
Machine Roomless Passenger Elevator controlled by frequency conversion speed regulation microcomputer is very different in structure from the previous vertical elevator.
Machine Roomless Passenger Elevator controlled by frequency conversion speed regulation microcomputer is very different in structure from the previous vertical elevator. In order to save space, the control cabinet, host, speed limiter and other equipment that were installed in the machine room above the shaft were changed to be installed in the shaft.
1. Machine Roomless Passenger Elevator uses a small gearless main engine and a 2:1 traction system to achieve transportation, eliminating the noise in the computer room caused by traditional gear meshing.
2. The thin control cabinet is installed in the shaft near the first floor, which can effectively pass the outdoor inspection and rapid, conveniently carry out installation and commissioning, data reading and writing, daily maintenance, passenger rescue and other work, and with its minimum thickness of only 200 mm to maximize the saving of shaft space.
3. It does not have a machine room, its control system has higher flexibility, convenience and reliability compared to ordinary elevators.
4. Its mechanism design fully considers the comfort of the members and adopts multiple shock-absorbing designs.
5. The structural design is reasonable, which effectively reduces the transmission of the vibration of the elevator to the building structure and affects the office and life of the building users.
Due to the particularity of the overall design of some antique architectural buildings and the requirements on the roof, the elevator problem must be solved within an effective height, so Machine Roomless Passenger Elevator can meet the needs of such buildings. In addition, in places with scenic spots, the machine room is on a high floor, thereby destroying the local ethnic exoticism. If you use a machine room-less elevator, you don' t need to set up the elevator main room separately, which can effectively reduce the height of the building.